Over the last couple of weeks I have been finding so much from my early recovery walk and have had such a good time remembering where I was at different times in recovery and how God used them to teach me and transform me.
On a piece of paper found this, written in my handwriting. Don’t remember writing it but reading it, it was obviously important at the time.
- Stop trusting yourself and start trusting God Ephesians 2:8-9
- Turn away from sin 2 Timothy 2:19
- Attend a small group and week worship service Hebrews 10:25
- Read and obey the Bible Joshua 1:8
- Tell others about your relationship with God Mark 5:19-20
Hope it helps someone – it obviously helped me…..