1. Don’t just read the Bible. Do what it says you should.
” I am giving you good guidance. Don’t turn away from my instructions.” (Prov 4:2)
2. Living Life is about following God.
“Take my words to heart. Follow my commands, and you will live.” (Prov 4:4)
3. Learn how to live a Godly life and apply it.
Getting wisdom is the wisest thing you can do! And whatever else you do, develop good judgment. (Prov 4:7)
4. If you follow the Lords direction you can’t get lost.
I will teach you wisdom’s ways and lead you in straight paths. (Prov 4:11)
5. Know what you believe and commit to it.
Guard your heart above all else, for it determines the course of your life. (Prov 4:23)
6. When you know where God wants you to be put all your effort into getting there.
Don’t get sidetracked; keep your feet from following evil. (Prov 4:27)