- How we relate to Him.
- How we share what we know about Him with others.
1 Timothy 1:15 says “Here’s a word you can take to heart and depend on: Jesus Christ came into the world to save sinners. I’m proof—Public Sinner Number One.”
When we realize who God is and what He has done for us it also changes how we see ourselves.
People who have made mistakes and realizing our mistakes have made a conscious decision to live different than we have in the past. Consciously chosen to live God’s way and be a CHRISTIAN
- To learn His Word and do what it says.
- To be in constant relationship with Him.
- To talk to Him regularly.
- To listen to Him constantly.
- To seek His will for our lives daily.
- To be like Him in all we say and do.
Realizing who God is and what He has done for us
changes us in order that we might encourage others
to change through introducing them to Him.
Prayer: Just for today I am going to realise who God is and what He has done for me a sinner, saved by grace. In faith I confess my desire to be more like Jesus Christ, the One True Higher Power. I chose to seek His will for my life His power to work in and through me as I interact in this world.