Psalms 146-150 are filled with praise. Each one begins with “Praise the Lord.” They teach us the importance of Praising God in the process of recovery.
- Praise takes our minds off of our problems.
- Praise moves our focus from ourselves to God.
- Praise moves us from individual meditation to group meditation.
- Praise makes us stop and consider God’s character.
- Praise shifts our perspective from earthly things to heavenly things.
I have been asked numerous times why do all your recovery meetings begin with Worship? The answer is easy Praising God plays a big part on the process of spiritual transformation.
Prayer: Lord help me today to worship You in all I do and say
so others may see my example and Worship You!