Proverbs 25:28 A person without self-control is like a house with its doors and windows
Tonight at Living Life Recovery in Hastings we are commencing our twelve week look at the Twelve Steps of Living Life Recovery.
We are starting at Step One I ADMIT MY LIFE IS A MESS AND I AM OUT OF CONTROL CONTROLLING THE MESS: Galatians 5:16-26
- What do you want to achieve from recovery?
- What lengths are you ready to go to in achieving recovery?
- What in your life will stop you achieving recovery?
If you, a loved one or a friend are:
- Struggling to find happiness
- Trying to change your life unsuccessfully
- Wrestling with an unshakable habit
- Feeling angry or hurt
- Struggling to trust others
- Failing to fit in
- Lacking spiritual support
Why not join us at Living Life Recovery in Hastings and investigate God’ promises for your life at your own pace without any pressure?
WHAT HAVE YOU GOT TO LOSE?
Living Life Recovery 7:30pm
Hastings Connect Christian Church
6 Bray Street Hastings, VIC 3915.
Phone: (03) 5979 7211