Prayer that includes confession demonstrates humility and opens up the lines of communication to God.
2 Samuel 5:19 David prayed to God: “Shall I go up and fight the Philistines? Will you help me beat them?”
We can get it wrong in recovery by:
– Forgetting to seek God’s guidance.
– Not following God’s instructions.
– Giving glory to God for our recovery.
– Not seeking God’s will for our lives.
– Ignoring what the Bible says about our circumstances.
Recovery for me is a simple process ‘He leads ~ I follow’ Simple but not always easy.